We want you to join us as a full-time Senior Software Developer
We are now looking for experienced Senior Software Developer to join BCB Medical in Turku, Espoo or Oulu. This is your chance to create a better future for next generations! You will be part of our fantastic engineering team. Your challenge is to continually help our teams to be even more ambitious on developing our products for our customers as well as help our teams to develop. Our clientele consists of all the biggest university hospitals as well as other health care companies. We are deeply committed to serve our customers and help them improve treatments for better tomorrow.
To succeed in this role, you will need excellent teamwork skills to work together with our super talented teams of developers. Have a great hands-on attitude, as well as capability to share great ideas.
We expect from You
- Experience in the medical data technology or healthcare industry is an asset
- Knowledge on implementing and updating features to our existing Java based services
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to adapt quickly to change
- Cutting edge understanding of the modern UI and backend technologies
- Knowledge or hands-on experience from React, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, microservices or event driven architecture is a plus
- Eagerness to write good quality code
- Perform intensive testing of all new and existing programs
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal English and Finnish, other languages as Swedish are considered an asset
We offer you a meaningful job in an internationally growing low hierarchy company. We have a flexible working environment, with a focus on work-life balance as you have great opportunity to influence your own work. We have great benefits in sports, culture, health, and more. We are an equal opportunity employer, embracing openness, fun and continuous learning.
Applicants who fill the requirements are invited for an interview. The theme of the first interview is to get to know you as applicant in person and talk more about the job, our company and culture.
If you past the first round you will be invited to second interview, where you have the chance to show your knowledge as Senior Software Developer and meet some great people from our engineering team.
Are you interested?
Submit your application by September 26th, 2021 at the latest by filling the form below or by email to email@example.com
Please, remember to attach your salary request and CV to your application.
For more information on the job, please contact: Chief Technology Officer, Mikael Pesonius; mikael.pesonius(at)bcbmedical.com.